Swan Lake Study 2
Swan Lake ballet. I tried to capture scenes from this ballet with a longer exposure time; to capture the motion and also the emotion of the show in a different way.
I have been thinking for many of my photography years what kind of images I wanted to take, and what kind of a photographer I was.
I still have no answer but meanwhile, I realized that I enjoy exploring various themes and new ways of expression, experimenting different photography types and not settling just upon one.
From colorful nature images to minimalistic black and white fine art shots, I know that I want to create and discover even more.
Awards and exhibitions:
- Finalist, 32th Annual Spring International Photography Contest by Photographer's Forum Magazine, (12.000 entries, 62 countries)
- Emerging Talent Award at Nikon Photo Contest International
- Gold and Silver Medals – Potographer of the Year Awards, Fine Art category (national photo contest held by AAFR).
- Grand Prize at Kaptura foto contest (Ioan Chirila Awards)
- Mention at Prix de la Photographie, Paris (Px3) international photo contest
- Second place at Photo Magazine monthly photo contest
- Mention at Digital Camera - Photographer of The Year
- Two mentions at "See Orange" photo contest
- The Grand Prize at The National Salon of Tourism Photography
- Personal photo exhibition at "The National Salon of Tourism Photography" (organized by Vacante si Calatorii magazine)
- 2nd prize and one mention at "See Orange" photography contest
- The Grand Prize at "The National Salon of Tourism Photography"
- "Travel Marks" - personal photo exhibition at "Fotogeografica National Salon of Photography"
- "The Mysteries of Oltenia" - group exhibition of 'Romanian Student Tour' - Group (organized by Student's Culture House in Bucharest)
- 1st prize "See Orange" photography contest
- Mention at "See Orange" photography contest
- 3rd prize at "Fotogeografica National Salon of Photography"
Works published in:
PHOTO Magazine - Romania
Fotomagazin.ro online magazine
Holiday and Travel tourism magazine