PurePhoto was created to help interior designers specify fine art photography for residential, commercial and top-tier hospitality projects. We regularly work with premier design firms including Nate Berkus, Windsor Smith Home, CONSORT Design, ASH NYC and Bonesteel Trout Hall and provide the following services to our trade clients:
- A large collection of open and limited edition fine art photographs
- Custom printing and framing to fit your design specifications
- Guaranteed museum-quality materials
- 15% trade discounts on prints and frames
- Dedicated art consultants who save time by helping order, track and deliver framed art directly to your project site
- We work with leading labs in Los Angeles, New York, Vancouver, London, Paris, Sydney, Zurich and other major cities who are able to print and ship internationally. So, no matter where you are in the world, PurePhoto can help you put the final touches on your project.
Fine Art Prints
A fine art photograph is only as good as the person who prints it. Our master printers adhere to exacting standards using the highest grade papers and archival inks.
You may choose from a variety of papers, substrates or metals. From premium luster papers that show off vibrance and color or 100% cotton rag papers for a soft textured feel.
Custom crops and large sizes are available in addition to the standard sizes listed with every piece.
Framing and Installation
Our custom frames are built to museum standards using only archival materials. Handbuilt in the US by exceptional craftsman.
We offer face-mounted acrylic, traditional wood, canvas, and other options all meticulously detailed to complement the art they frame and the location they hang in.
Large scale framing and production is available for major installations.